This site uses the following categories of cookies:
– analytical cookies, used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form concerning the number of users and how they interact with the site. Analytical cookies are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymised.
– profiling and marketing cookies, used exclusively by parties other than the owner of this website to collect information concerning users’ behaviour during navigation and their interests and consumption profile, also in order to provide targeted advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT CORRECT USE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular services supplied by third parties may not be accessible and hence may not be displayed:
– videos on YouTube or other video sharing platforms;
– social media buttons;
– Google maps.
Refer to the following web pages for instructions on how to disable cookies:
This site also operates as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as social media buttons), which are used to provide additional services and functions for visitors and to simplify use of the site, or to supply personalised advertising. This site has no control over such cookies, which are managed entirely by third parties, and cannot access the information they collect. Information concerning the use of third-party cookies, their purpose, and methods of disabling them, is supplied directly by the third parties concerned by clicking on the links shown below.
User tracking does not usually allow identification of the users in question, unless the person is already registered with the service and is already logged in, in which case it is assumed that the user has already expressed his/her consent directly to the third party at the time of registration with the service (e.g. Facebook).
This site uses the following third-party cookies.
– Google Inc.
– Google Analytics: used to analyse the way users interact with the site, compile reports on site activities and user behaviour, establish how often users visit the site, how they find the site and which pages are viewed most frequently. This information is combined with information collected by other sites in order to create a comparative overview of the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category.
Data collected: browser used, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: all data processing activities are carried out within the EU, with service anonymisation active.
The data collected do not allow individual users to be identified and are not cross referenced with other information on the same individual. The data are processed in aggregate form and anonymised (last octet truncated). Based on a specific agreement, Google Inc. is not allowed to cross reference the data in question with data obtained from other services.
More information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
Users can selectively opt out of data collection by Google Analytics by installing the specific component supplied by Google (opt-out) on their browser.
– Youtube: video-sharing platform owned by Google. Cookies are set at the time of access to pages containing embedded links, and when users click on videos; the cookies in question do not allow identification of users unless they are already logged into their Google profile.
The “ advanced privacy (no cookie)” ption has been enabled for the videos on the site, so YouTube does not save visitors’ information unless they voluntarily click on the videos in question.
Data collected: number and behaviour of users of the service, IP address, information that connects visitors to the site to their Google account for users who are already logged in, video viewing preferences.
Place of data processing: USA.
Social Network Plugins
This site contains plugins and/or buttons to allow contents to be shared easily on your favourite social networks. When you visit a page on our website containing a plugin, your browser will connect directly to the social network server from which the plugin is loaded, which can track your visit to our website and, if required, link it to your social network account, especially if you are logged in to the network concerned at the time of your visit or if you have recently navigated in one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to save data concerning your visit to our website, log out from your social account. It may also be necessary to delete the social network cookies from your browser.
This site contains plugins with functions of advanced protection of users’ privacy; the plugins do not send cookies or access cookies stored on the user’s browser when the page is opened, but only after clicking on the plugin in question.
Collection and use of information by said third parties are regulated by their privacy policies, to which you are invited to refer.
We process visitors/users’ data lawfully and fairly, adopting suitable security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. We undertake to protect the security of your personal data during their transmission, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. Data processing is carried out using IT and/or ICT tools, with organisational and logical methods correlated with the indicated aims. In addition to the Controller, in some cases categories of parties involved in organisation of the site or external parties (e.g. third-party technical service providers and hosting providers) may have access to the data.
Pursuant to the provisions of European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Italian legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, the user can exercise the following rights with the methods and limits set down in statutory legislation:
– oppose the processing of their personal data for the purposes of transmission of advertising or direct sales material for market surveys or commercial and similar communications;
– request confirmation of the existence of their personal data (right of access);
– be informed of the origin of their data;
– receive their data in intelligible form;
– obtain information concerning the logic, methods and aims of data processing;
– request updating, deletion, transformation into anonymous form, and removal of unlawfully processed data, including data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of data processing based on consent, receive, at the sole cost of any media support utilised, the data supplied to the controller in a structured and computer readable form and in a format commonly used by data processing devices;
– the right to make a claim to the Data Protection Supervisor (Privacy Authority – link to data protection authority website);
– and, more generally, exercise all the rights awarded to users by the statutory legislative provisions.
Requests must be addressed to the data controller.
In accordance with the provisions of statutory legislation, the Controller is the site administrator, contactable via the CONTACTS section.
Google is appointed as a data supervisor due to its data processing activities performed on behalf of the controller (Google Analytics).